Tuition for the
AUDIT section of the "Advanced Seminar on Astronomy and Design" course.
This intensive 5-week online course builds on the foundational concepts introduced in the
Astronomy and Design
course. Topics include a consideration of particle physics, exoplanets,
multiverse theory, string theory and the transdimensionality of God. A
practical emphasis will be placed on using insights from astronomy and
physics for apologetics and evangelism. Students who have a limited
background in science will be targeted, but
those students with advanced degrees in physics and astronomy will also
find this course of interest.
This registration will give one student access to the online materials
(audio lectures, lecture notes and discussion boards) for the "Adv.
Seminar on Astronomy and Design" course.
- This registration is for AUDIT purposes only. If you are interested in taking this course as part of a certificate in science apologetics through Reasons Institute, please register for the Certificate section of this course.
- You will receive a registration confirmation from Reasons Institute via email within 2 business days after your purchase.
- Access information will be sent via email on the Friday before the start of the course.
- Access to the course materials expires 6 months from the course start
- Read the policy on dropping a course and refunds.
- For course start dates, please visit the
Course Descriptions page.