Some of the most potent scientific evidences for God come from physics and astronomy. This
intensive 8-week online course explores introductory concepts related
to the biblical and scientific data about the origin and design of the
universe. Topics for discussion include big bang cosmology, the
anthropic principle, evidence for the age of the universe, and the
astronomical influences on the fossil record. A practical emphasis will
be placed on using insights from astronomy and physics for apologetics
and evangelism. Students with a limited background in science will be
targeted, but those students with advanced degrees in physics and
astronomy will also find this course of interest.
This registration will give one student access to the online materials
(audio lectures, lecture notes and discussion boards) for the "Adv.
Seminar on Astronomy and Design" course.
- This registration is for CERTIFICATE purposes only. If you are interested in simply taking this course for personal development, please register for the Audit section of this course.
- You will receive a registration confirmation from Reasons Institute via email within 2 business days after your purchase.
- Access information will be sent via email on the Friday before the start of the course.
- Access to the course materials expires 6 months from the course start
- Read the policy on dropping a course and refunds.
- For course start dates, please visit the
Course Descriptions page.