This intensive 8-week online course explores evangelism strategies to reach analytically-minded people, especially scientists, with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The readings and writing assignments focus on cultivating your understanding of this people group—what it means to communicate with them through an evidential approach to faith. In our class dialogue, we will practice the principles of communicating with “gentleness, respect and a clear conscience” (1 Pet. 3:15–16). In seeking to understand and appreciate how to communicate with scientists, skeptics and atheists, we will cultivate love and empathy, both of which are essential to interacting in a global context.
- This registration will give one student access to the online materials (audio lectures, lecture notes and discussion boards) for the "Evangelism in a Scientific Context" course.
- This registration includes an instructor fee for those students working toward a certificate in science apologetics.
- This registration is for CERTIFICATE purposes only. If you are interested in simply taking this course for personal development, please register for the Audit section.
- You will receive a registration confirmation from Reasons Institute via email within 2 business days after your purchase.
- Access information will be sent via email on the Friday before the start of the course.
- Access to the course materials expires 6 months from the course start date.
- Read the policy on dropping a course and refunds.
- For course start dates, please visit the Course Descriptions page.