Do you want to learn more about RTB's testable creation model approach, but don't have time to take a full course?
These lectures offer a flexible way for you to begin to have deeper
engagement with RTB's ideas, but at your convenience. There is no
written homework or discussions. Just download the lectures, listen, and
learn. This course also includes recommended reading that supports the
To find out about our traditional Reasons Institute courses, including our certificate program, please
visit our web site
This series of lectures will expose listeners to the latest scientific
discoveries related to the history of life. The course begins with a
survey of key definitions of evolution and then explores an overview of
the fossil record, from the first life through early humans. Instruction
will also include strategies to carefully weigh the scientific data for
biological evolution in comparison with evidence for supernatural
- Evolution: definition terms and perspectives
- Case for directed speciation
- Humans created in the image of God
- Using a testable creation model approach
Hugh Ross, PhD and Fazale "Fuz" Rana,
Textbook: More Than A Theory
science teachers, lay apologists, high school and college students planning a career in a science-related field
This course can be taken for 2 units of continuing education in Biblical studies through ACSI.
How to register:
- Click "Add to Cart" and complete the check process through the RTB web store.
- Once we have processed your order, you will be sent a username and
password along with log-in instructions within 2–3 working days.
- Class consists of online lectures (video and/or audio).
Participants can complete the course at their own pace—no need to be in
class at a specific time, no specific start or end date. There are no
- All courses are web-based (via Moodle) and offered on-demand.
Access expires 6 months from the course start date.
12 MP3 audio files (approx. 1 hour each)